• Always be on the same page with game developer team to make sure that the community is up to date with any changes that happen inside the game
• Monitor, listen and respond to players on all communication channels and store reviews
• Identify the most common issues based on community feedback
• Track community sentiment and discussions and share findings with developers to help drive improvement
• Plan and execute cross-platform activities to drive growth and build excitement for our games
• Help organise periodic community events, contests and other activities
• Identify and establish professional relationships with key influencers and VIP players
• Run social media campaigns in order to capture the interest of community and engage players
• Be responsible for the social media and community management on Facebook, Discord, YouTube, Instagram and gaming forums
• Identify trends of the gaming industry
• Passion for gaming. Your friends and family describe you as gamer!
• 2+ years of experience in game industry
• Creative writing skills with ability to create fun and engaging content
• Understanding of the general motivations and needs of video game communities.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills with an eye for detail.
• Knowledge of social media trends (Facebook, Discord, Twitter)
• You are fluent in English, other languages is a bonus!
• You have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reaction or crisis in advance
• You are generous and helpful by nature, enjoy talking with people about the things they’re passionate about
• Working in fast growing mobile gaming industry
• Work in the most progressive mobile game development studio in Baltics
• Great teammates with 10+ year experience in gaming industry
• Competitive salary
• Office in centre of Riga