We are looking for an experienced Lead Game Designer to join our new blockchain project for turn based RPG game development. Take the chance to design an NFT game, be part of the Metaverse and qualify for your share of crypto currency!
This is a full-time position (40hr/week) with standard business hours (9AM-6PM) and hybrid workplace policy in Riga, Latvia. Our office is located on Skanstes street 50.
Beetroot Lab offers relocation support for candidates outside Latvia or consulting and B2B contracts for others.
* Own, drive and communicate the vision of major game initiatives;
* Manage iterative gameplay balance and gameplay system improvements;
* Work closely with project manager, analysts, producers, engineers, and artists to design and prototype a new mobile title;
* Write and manage all relevant documentation to game design processes;
* Report on quality, initiatives, game changes and other relevant statistics as required.
* Previous experience as game designer, level designer or game economy designer for mobile game market;
* Experience in managing a game as a service with in-depth understanding of how to use data and analysis in developing an updated schedule;
* Knowledge of statistics and ability to formulate ratios and indexes specific to each game, identifying specific weaknesses and strengths in its design;
* Strong analytical and formal thinking with ability to break problems into their key variables and identify the correlations between them;
* Strong sensitivity to gameplay and game design, understanding of build and emotions in the context of a game;
* Passion for gaming world;
* Fluency in written and spoken English;
This will be considered as an advantage:
* Experience in turn based RPG games.