• Prepare, update and execute manual test cases and analyze results.
• Create detailed records of problems that appear during testing (software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors).
• Report bugs and errors to development teams.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
• Proven work experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role 2 years.
• Familiar with Agile methodologies.
• Attention to details.
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
• Basic understanding of test automation.
• Working in the fast-growing mobile gaming industry.
• Work in the most progressive mobile game development studio in the Baltics.
• Great teammates with 10+ years of experience in the gaming industry.
• Office in centre of Riga
• Salary from 800 EUR net