If the words NFT, Crypto, Play2Earn, and Gaming are familiar to you, if Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube is the environment you feel the best, then join the 30+ game development professionals in Beetroot Lab as a Social Media Specialist and monetize your interests and skills!
This is a full-time position (40hr/week) with standard business hours (9AM-6PM) and hybrid workplace policy in Riga, Latvia. Our office is located on Skanstes street 50.
Please send your CV in English if you would like to apply!
* Develop, implement, and manage social media strategy for several web projects.
* Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
* Create engaging content in cooperation with a designer team;
* Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms.
* Monitor content engagement and suggest content optimization.
* Measure the success of every social media campaign.
* Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
* Analyze competitor activity.
* Come up with new and big ideas for how to increase the performance and scale the channels.
* Manage a budget for social media activities.
* Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
* Manage social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
* Proven work experience as a social media manager.
* Hands-on experience in content creation and management.
* Excellent team working, collaboration, and networking skills.
* Ability to deliver creative content (text , and ideas for image/video).
* Good organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects.
* Experience working with Google Analytics.
* Knowledge of online marketing channels.
Experience/knowledge in Gaming or Crypto industry will be considered as an advantage.